Academic Areas: Nanobiophotonics and Nanobiosensing
Research Interests: Multifunctional nanoprobe for multi-mode imaging; Biosensors based on nanoparticles
This area is focused on investigating the probes for biomedical imaging and biosensors based on nanoparticles. The materials used in research include quantum dots, carbon, gold, silver, bismuth and mesoporous silica. The imaging methods include X-ray computed tomography, fluorescence and photoacoustic imaging. The biosensors are developed for biomedical detection of disease related molecule.
PhD in Analytical Chemistry, 1999, Wuhan University, Wuhan, China
Full Professor (2003-present); College of Life Science and Technology, Huazhong University of Science and Technology.
Associate Professor (2001-2003); College of Life Science and Technology, Huazhong University of Science and Technology.
Research Fellow (2000-2001), Department of Chemistry, National University of Singapore
1. Meng-Yao Qin, Xiao-Quan Yang, Kan Wang, Xiao-Shuai Zhang, Ji-Tao Song, Ming-Hao Yao, Dong-Mei Yan, Bo Liu*, Yuan-Di Zhao*, In vivo cancer targeting and fluorescence-CT dual-modal imaging with nano-probe based on silver sulfide quantum dots and iodinate oil, Nanoscale, 2015, 7, 19484 - 19492
2. Ji-Tao Song, Xiao-Quan Yang, Xiao-Shuai Zhang, Dong-Mei Yan, Zhao-Yang Wang, Yuan-Di Zhao*, Facile synthesis of gold nanospheres modified by positively-charged mesoporous silica, loaded with near-infrared fluorescent dye, for in vivo X-ray CT and fluorescence dual mode imaging, ACS Applied Materials & Interfaces, 2015, 7 (31), 17287–17297
3. Zi-Ming Zhou, Jun Zhou, Jun Chen, Rong-Na Yu, Ming-Zhen Zhang, Ji-Tao Song, and Yuan-Di Zhao*, Carcino-embryonic antigen detection based on fluorescence resonance energy transfer between quantum dots and graphene oxide, Biosensors and Bioelectronics, 2014, 59, 397-403
4. Ming-Zhen Zhang, Yong Yu, Rong-Na Yu, Min Wan, Rong-Ying Zhang, Yuan-Di Zhao*, Tracking the Down-regulation of Folate Receptor-α in Cancer Cells through Target Specific Delivery of Quantum Dots Coupled with Antisense Oligonucleotide and Targeted Peptide, Small, 2013, 9(24), 4183–4193
5. Jun Chen, Xiao-Quan Yang, Yuan-Zheng Meng, Meng-Yao Qin, Dong-Mei Yan, Yuan Qian, Guo-Qiang Xu, Yong Yu, Zhi-Ya Ma, Yuan-Di Zhao*, Reverse Microemulsion-Mediated Synthesis of Bi2S3-QD@SiO2-PEG for Dual Modal CT/ Fluorescence Imaging in vitro and in vivo, Chemical Communications, 2013, 49, 11800-11802
0714101: Basic Chemistry
0706201: Chemistry and Biomedical Sensor
As the project leader, presided over the National Natural Science Foundation of China (81271616/ 81471697), the Key Technology R&D Program of Hubei Province (2014BBB003), Yellow Crane Talent (Science & Technology) Program of Wuhan City and Applied Basic Research Program of Wuhan City (2016060101010044).