Academic Areas: Medical Genetics
Research Interests: Animal models of human cardiovascular disease
PhD in Biochemistry and Molecular Biology, 2006, Huazhong University of Science and Technology
Associate Professor (2009-present); College of life science and technology, Huazhong University of Science and Technology
Postdoctoral (2006-2009); Department of Molecular Cardiology, Cleveland Clinic Foundation
1. Ke T, Han M, Zhao M, et al. Alpha-actin-2 mutations in Chinese patients with a non-syndromatic thoracic aortic aneurysm. BMC Med Genet. 2016.
2. Ke T, Gomez CR, Mateus HE, et al. Novel CACNA1S mutation causes autosomal dominant hypokalemic periodic paralysis in a South American family. J Hum Genet. 2009.
3. Zhang X, Chen S, Yoo S, et al. Mutation in nuclear pore component NUP155 leads to atrial fibrillation and early sudden cardiac death. Cell. 2008.
4. Ke T, Wang QK, Ji B, et al. Novel HSF4 mutation causes congenital total white cataract in a Chinese family. Am J Ophthalmol. 2006.
5. Liu M, Ke T, Wang Z, et al. Identification of a CRYAB mutation associated with autosomal dominant posterior polar cataract in a Chinese family. Invest Ophthalmol Vis Sci. 2006.
0702941: Molecular Genetics (Bachelor)
0703103: Experiments in Genetics (Bachelor)
Genetics and molecular mechanisms of LMNA related atrial fibrillation, National Natural Science Foundation of China (2011-2013)
Genetic and functional analysis of MOG1-related cardiac arrhythmia, National Natural Science Foundation of China (2014-2017)