Academic Areas: Epigenetics
Research Interests: post-translational modification of proteins and their role in cancer
M.D. in Pathogenic biology, 2005, Wuhan University
M.S in Pathogenic biology, 2002, Wuhan University
B.S. in Clinical medicine, 1998, Wuhan University
Associate Professor (2009-present) Department of Genetics and Developmental biology in Huazhong University of Science & Technology;
Lecturer (2008-2009) Department of Genetics and Developmental biology in Huazhong University of Science & Technology
Post-Docotor (2005-2008) Department of Genetics and Developmental biology in Huazhong University of Science & Technology
1. Chen, JX ; Liu, F ; Li H ; Archacld, S; Gao, M ; Liu, Y ; Liao, SJ ; Huang, M; Wang, JX ; Yu, SS; Li, C ; Tang, ZH ; Liu, MG. pVHL interacts with Ceramide kinase like (CERKL) protein and ubiquitinates it for oxygen dependent proteasomal degradation. CELLULAR SIGNALLING. 2015;27: 2314-2323.
4. Wang N, Zhan T, Ke T, Huang X, Ke D, Wang Q, Li H. Increased expression of RRM2 by human papillomavirus E7 oncoprotein promotes angiogenesis in cervical cancer. Br J Cancer. 2014;110(4):1034-44.
5. Li H, Zhan T, Li C, Liu M, Wang QK. Repression of MHC class I transcription by HPV16E7 through interaction with a putative RXRbeta motif and NF-kappaB cytoplasmic sequestration. Biochem Biophys Res Commun. 2009 Oct 16;388(2):383-8.
6. Li H, Chang li, Qiulun Lu, Su Ting, Tie Ke, Cheng W Li, Mingxiong Yuan, Jingyu Liu, Xiang Ren, Zhihong Zhang, Shaoqiong Zeng, Qing K. Wang, Mugen Liu. Cataract mutation P20S of aB-crystallin impairs chaperone activity of aA-crystallin and induces apoptosis of human lens epithelial cells. BBA-MOL BASIS DIS 2008 May;1782(5):303-9.
7. Li H, Ou X, and Xiong JH. Modified HPV16 E7/HSP70 DNA vaccine with high safety and enhanced cellular immunity represses murine lung metastatic tumors with downregulated expression of MHC class I molecules.Gynecol Oncol. 2007;104:564-71
8. Li H, Ou X, and Xiong JH, et al. HPV16E7 mediates HDAC chromatin repression and downregulation of MHC class I genes in HPV16 tumorigenic cells through interaction with an MHC class I promoter.Biochemical and Biophysical Research Communications.2006;349:1315-21
170.535：Foundations of molecular medicine (MS course)