Academic Areas: Biomedical Engineering, Microfluidic Chip
Research Interests: Microfluidics, Single-cell proteomics, POCT and Bioanalysis
I am the author of over 100 papers and reviews, including Adv. Mater., Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., Biosen. Bioelectron., Anal. Chem. and Lab Chip etc, with more than 1500 citations in total. I have served as the committee members in the areas of Analytical Science and Biomedical Engineering in China. I have served as associate editor of Internation Journal of Systems Biology and Biomedical Technology, and the member of advisory board of Journal of Separation Sciences, The Open Analytical Chemistry etc. My research is focused on microfluidic chips towards systems biology analysis, and application in biomedicine.
1. Y. Li†, P. Chen†, Y. Wang, S. Yan, X. Feng, W. Du, S. A. Koehler, U. Demirci, B.-F. Liu*. Rapid Assembly of Heterogeneous 3D Cell Microenvironments in a Microgel Array. Adv. Mater., 2016, 28, 3543-3548.
2. D. Chen†, F. Fan†, X. Zhao†, F. Xu, P. Chen, J. Wang, L. Ban, Z. Liu, X. Feng, Y. Zhang*, B.-F. Liu*. Single Cell Chemical Proteomics with Membrane-Permeable Activity-Based Probe for Identification of Functional Proteins in Lysosome of Tumors. Anal. Chem., 2016, 88, 2466-2471.
3. X. Wang, R. Hu, A. Ge, L. Hu, S. Wang, X. Feng, W. Du*, B.-F. Liu*, Highly efficient microfluidic sorting device for synchronizing developmental stages of C. elegans based on deflecting electrotaxis, Lab Chip, 2015, 15, 2513–2521.
4. Y. Li, X. Feng, Y. Wang, W. Du, P. Chen, C. Liu, B.-F. Liu*, Assembly of multiple cell gradients directed by three-dimensional microfluidic channels, Lab Chip, 2015, 15, 3203–3210.
5. F. Xu†, H. Zhao†, X. Feng, L. Chen, D. Chen, Y. Zhang, F. Nan*, J. Liu*, B.-F. Liu*. Single-Cell Chemical Proteomics with an Activity-Based Probe: Identification of Low-Copy Membrane Proteins on Primary Neurons. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 2014, 53, 6730-6733.
6. Y. Li†, X. Yan†, X. Feng, J. Wang, W. Du, Y. Wang, P. Chen, L. Xiong, B.-F. Liu*. Agarose-Based Microfluidic Device for Point-of-Care Concentration and Detection of Pathogen. Anal. Chem., 2014, 86, 10653-10659.
7. Y. Li, C. Liu, X. Feng, Y. Xu, B.-F. Liu*. Ultrafast Microfluidic Mixer for Tracking the Early Folding Kinetics of Human Telomere G-Quadruplex. Anal. Chem., 2014, 86, 4333-4339.
8. Y. Li, X. Feng, W. Du, Y. Li, B.-F. Liu*. Ultrahigh-Throughput Approach for Analyzing Single-Cell Genomic Damage with an Agarose-Based Microfluidic Comet Array. Anal. Chem., 2013, 85, 4066-4073.
9. X. Zhao†, F. Xu†, L. Tang,W. Du, X. Feng, B.-F. Liu*. Microfluidic Chip-based C. elegans Microinjection System for Investigating Cell–cell Communication in vivo. Biosen. Bioelectron., 2013, 50, 28-34.
10. Y. Li, Y. Xu, X. Feng, B.-F. Liu*. A Rapid Microfluidic Mixer for High-Viscosity Fluids To Track Ultrafast Early Folding Kinetics of G-Quadruplex under Molecular Crowding Conditions. Anal. Chem. 2012, 84, 9025-9032.
11. J. Sun†, P. Chen†, X. Feng, W. Du, B.-F. Liu*. Development of a Microfluidic Cell-based Biosensor Integrating a Millisecond Chemical Pulse Generator. Biosen. Bioelectron., 2011, 26, 3413-3419.
12. P. Chen†, X. Feng†, J. Sun, Y. Wang, W. Du, B.-F. Liu*. Hydrodynamic Gating for Sample Introduction on a Microfluidic chip. Lab Chip, 2010, 10, 1472–1475.
Systems Biology (Undergraduate);
Intorduction to Bioinfomatics (Undergraduate);
Bioinformation Obtaining (Master);
Progress in Life Science and Technology (Master);
Biomedical Device (Doctor); Progress in Systems Biology (Doctor)