Academic Areas: Bioinformatics
Research Interests: TF and miRNA co-regulation in complex diseases; Large-scale data integration,database construction; Cancer genomics;
2002-2007 Peking University, Bioinformatics, PhD. Advisors: Prof. Jingchu Luo
1998-2002 Nankai University, Biochemistry, B.S.
2009-Now Huazhong University of Science and Technology, Professor
2007-2009 Virginia Commonwealth University and Vanderbilt University, Postdoctoral Fellow
1. Zhang Q, Liu W, Liu CJ, Lin SY, Guo AY#. SEGtool: a specifically expressed gene detection tool and applications in human tissue and single-cell sequencing data. Briefings in Bioinformatics, 2017; doi: 10.1093/bibx074.
2. Lei Q, Liu T, Gao F, Xie H, Sun L, Zhao A, Ren W, Guo H, Zhang L, Wang H, Chen Z, Guo AY#, Li Q. Microvesicles as Potential Biomarkers for the Identification of Senescence in Human Mesenchymal Stem Cells. Theranostics, 2017; 7(10):2673-2689. doi:10.7150/thno.18915.
3. Zhang HM, Li Q, Zhu X, Liu W, Hu H, Liu T, Cheng FJ, You Y, Zhong Z, Zou P, Li Q, Chen Z, Guo AY#. miR-146b-5p within BCR-ABL1-positive microvesicles promotes leukemic transformation of hematopoietic cells. Cancer Research. 2016: canres. 2120.2015.
4. Lin Y, Zhang Q, Zhang HM, Liu W, Liu CJ, Li Q, Guo AY#. Transcription factor and miRNA co-regulatory network reveals shared and specific regulators in the development of B cell and T cell. Sci Rep. 2015 Oct 21;5:15215.
5. Liu H, Liu W, Lin Y, Liu T, Ma Z, Li M, Zhang HM, Kenneth Wang Q, Guo AY#. Scoring the correlation of genes by their shared properties using OScal, an improved overlap quantification model. Sci Rep. 2015 May 27;5:10583.
6. Ma Z, Liu T, Huang W, Liu H, Zhang HM, Li Q, Chen Z, Guo AY#. MicroRNA regulatory pathway analysis identifies miR-142-5p as a negative regulator of TGF-尾 pathway via targeting SMAD3. Oncotarget. 2016 Sep 24.
7. Gong J, Liu W, Zhang J, Miao X, Guo AY#. lncRNASNP: a database of SNPs in lncRNAs and their potential functions in human and mouse. Nucleic Acids Res. 2015 Jan 28;43(D1):D181-6.
8. Zhang HM,Liu T,Liu CJ,Song SY,Zhang XT,Liu W,Jia HB,Xue Y,Guo AY#. AnimalTFDB 2.0: a resource for expression, prediction and functional study of animal transcription factors. Nucleic Acids Res. 2015 Jan 28;43(D1):D76-81.
9. Zhang HM, Kuang S, Xiong X, Gao T, Liu C, Guo AY#. Transcription factor and microRNA co-regulatory loops: important regulatory motifs in biological processes and diseases. Brief Bioinform. 2015 Jan;16(1):45-58.
10.Gong J, Liu C, Liu W, Wu Y, Ma Z, Chen H, Guo AY#. An update of miRNASNP database for better SNP selection by GWAS data, miRNA expression and online tools. Database (Oxford). 2015 Apr 15; 2015:bav029.
11. Lin Y, Sibanda VL, Zhang HM, Hu H, Liu H#, Guo AY#. MiRNA and TF co-regulatory network analysis for the pathology and recurrence of myocardial infarction. Sci Rep. 2015 Apr 13;5:9653.
12.Zhang HM, Chen H, Liu W, Liu H, Gong J, Wang H, Guo AY#. AnimalTFDB: a comprehensive animal transcription factor database. Nucleic Acids Res. 2012, 40:D144-9.
13.Gong J, Tong Y, Zhang HM, Wang K, Hu T, Shan G, Sun J, Guo AY#. Genome-wide identification of SNPs in MicroRNA genes and the SNP effects on MicroRNA target binding and biogenesis. Hum Mutat. 2012, 33(1):254-63.
14. Ye H, Liu X, Lv M, Wu Y, Kuang S, Gong J, Yuan P, Zhong Z, Li Q, Jia H, Sun J, Chen Z, Guo AY#. MicroRNA and transcription factor co-regulatory network analysis reveals miR-19 inhibits CYLD in T-cell acute lymphoblastic leukemia. Nucleic Acids Res. 2012. Jul;40(12):5201-14.
For more information please check the homepage of our lab: http://bioinfo.life.hust.edu.cn/home_page#!/
Perl Programming for Bioinformatics, Bioinformatics Resources and Practice, Data mining in Bioinformatics, Introduction to Bioinformatics