Professor (2011-present); School of Life Science and Technology, Huazhong University of Science and Technology
Associate Professor (2003-2011); School of Life Science and Technology, Huazhong University of Science and Technology
Postdoctoral Research Associate (2007-2009); Masonic Cancer Center, University of Minnesota, USA
Postdoctoral Research Associate (2006-2007); School of Medicine, Washington University in St Louis, USA
Postdoctoral Research Associate (2001-2003); School of Life Science and Technology, Huazhong University of Science and Technology
1. Yong Tuying, Hu Jun, Zhang Xiaoqiong, Li Fuying, Yang Hao, Gan Lu*, Yang Xiangliang. Domino-Like Intercellular Delivery of Undecylenic Acid-Conjugated Porous Silicon Nanoparticles for Deep Tumor Penetration. ACS Applied Materials & Interfaces. 2016, 10.1021/acsami.6b11127.
2. Yang Hao, Wang Qin, Huang Shan, Xiao Ai, Li Fuying, Gan Lu*, Yang Xiangliang*. Smart pH/Redox Dual-Responsive Nanogels for On-Demand Intracellular Anticancer Drug Release. ACS Applied Materials & Interfaces. 8 (2016) 7729-7738.
3. Xiong Xiaoqin, Gan Lu*, Liu Ying, Zhang Chun*, Yong Tuying, Wang Ziyi, Xu Huibi, Yang Xiangliang*. Selective Killing of Hepatocellular Carcinoma HepG2 Cells by Three-Dimensional Nanographene Nanoparticles Based on Triptycene. Nanoscale. 7 (2015) 5217-5229.
4. Yang Hao, Wang Qin, Chen Wei, Zhao Yanbing, Yong Tuying, Gan Lu*, Xu Huibi, Yang Xiangliang. Hydrophilicity/Hydrophobicity Reversable and Redox-Sensitive Nanogels for Anticancer Drug Delivery. Molecular Pharmaceutics. 12 (2015) 1636-1647.
5. Wang Jianlin, Yang Hao, Li Wenjie, Xu Huibi, Yang Xiangliang, Gan Lu*. Thioredoxin 1 Upregulates FOXO1 Transcriptional Activity in Drug Resistance in Ovarian Cancer Cells. Biochimica et Biophysica Acta-Molecular Basis of Disease. 1852 (2015) 395-405.
6. Li Wenjie, Shi Jing, Zhang Chun, Li Min, Gan Lu*, Xu Huibi, Yang Xiangliang. Co-Delivery of Thioredoxin 1 shRNA and Doxorubicin by Folate-Targeted Gemini Surfactant-Based Cationic Liposomes to Sensitize Hepatocellular Carcinoma Cells. Journal of Materials Chemistry B, 2 (2014) 4901-4910.
7. Zhang Zhen, Xiong Xiaoqin, Wan Jianlin, Xiao Ling, Gan Lu*, Feng Youmei, Xu Huibi, Yang Xiangliang*. Cellular Uptake and Intracellular Trafficking of PEG-b-PLA Polymeric Micelles. Biomaterials. 33 (2012) 7233-7240.
8. Xiao Lin, Xiong Xiaoqin, Sun Xiaohui, Zhu Yanhong, Yang Hao, Chen Huabing, Gan Lu*, Xu Huibi, Yang Xiangliang*. Role of Cellular Uptake in the Reversal of Multidrug Resistance by PEG-b-PLA Polymeric Micelles. Biomaterials. 32 ( 2011) 5148-5157.
9. Gan Lu, Liu Ping, Lu Huarui, Chen Shuai, Yang Jianbo, McCarthy JB, Knudsen KE, Huang Haojie. Cyclin D1 Promotes Anchorage-Independent Cell Survival by Inhibiting FOXO-Mediated Anoikis. Cell Death and Differentiation.16 (2009) 1408–1417.
10. Gan Lu, Chen Shuai, Wang Yuwei, Watahiki Akira, Bohrer Laura, Sun Zhen, Wang Yuzhuo, Huang Haojie. Inhibition of the Androgen Receptor as a Novel Mechanism of Taxol Chemotherapy in Prostate Cancer. Cancer Research 69 (2009) 8386-8394.
National Engineering Research Center for Nanomedicine
1. National Natural Science Foundation of China, “Co-delivery of Chemotherapeutics/HIF inhibitors by Tumor Microenvironment-Responsive Nanogels for Cancer Therapy and its Mechanisms of Action”, 2017/01—2020/12, Principle Investigator
2. National Natural Science Foundation of China (Project No. 81372400), “Studies on Mechanisms of Trx1/FOXO1 Signaling in Drug Resistance in Hepatocellular Carcinoma”, 2014/01-2017/12, Principle Investigator
3. National Natural Science Foundation of China (Project No. 31070689), “Role and Mechanisms of MEKK1-FOXO1 signaling in the metastasis of Prostate Cancer”, 2011/01-2013/12, Principle Investigator
4. National Natural Science Foundation of China (Project No. 30500109), “Molecular Mechanism of Reactive Oxygen Species on the Regulation of Insulin Section” Role and Mechanisms of MEKK1-FOXO1 signaling in the metastasis of Prostate Cancer”, 2006/01-2008/12, Principle Investigator
5. National Basic Research Program of China (973, No. 2011CB933100), “Early Diagnosis of Hepatocellular Carcinoma by nanotechnology”, 2011/01-2015/08