PhD in physics, 2012, The City University of New York, United States;
M.S. in Optics, 2003, Wuhan University, China;
B.S. in Applied Physics, 2000, Wuhan University, China;
1. M. Davy, Z. Shi, J. Wang, X. Cheng and A. Z. Genack, Transmission eigenchannels and the densities of states of random media, Physical Review Letters 114, 033901 (2015)
2. J. Wang and S. K. Nadkarni, The influence of optical fiber bundle parameters on the transmission of laser speckle patterns, Optics Express 22, 8908-8918 (2014)
3. Z. Shi, J. Wang and A. Z. Genack, Microwave conductance in random waveguides in the cross-over to Anderson localization and single-parameter scaling, Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences 111, 2926-2930 (2014).
4. Z. Shi, M. Davy, J. Wang and A. Z. Genack, Focusing through random media in space and time: a transmission matrix approach. Optics Letters 38, 2714-2716 (2013).
5. M. Davy, Z. Shi, J. Wang and A. Z. Genack, Transmission statistics and focusing in single disordered samples, Optics Express 21, 10367-10375 (2013).
6. J. Wang and A. Z. Genack, Transport through modes in random media, Nature 471, 345-348 (2011).
7. J. Wang, A. A. Chabanov, D. Y. Lu, Z. Q. Zhang, and A. Z. Genack, Dynamics of fluctuations of localized waves, Physical Review B 81, 241101(R) (2010).
8. A. Z. Genack and J. Wang, Speckle statistics in the photon localization transitions, in 50 Years of Anderson Localization, ed. E. Abrahams, (World Scientific, Singapore, 2010).