1. Miao L, Zhang L, Raboanatahiry N, Lu G, Zhang X, Xiang J, Gan J, Fu C and Li M*. Transcriptome Analysis of Stem and Globally Comparison with Other Tissues in Brassica napus. Front. Plant Sci. 2016, 7:1403.
2. Wu S, Wang P, Xiao C, Li Z, Yang B, Fu J, Chen J, Wan N, Ma Cg, Li M*, Yang X* & Zhan Y*. A Quick-responsive DNA Nanotechnology Device for Bio-molecular Homeostasis Regulation. Scientific Reports, 2016, 6:31379.
3. Liang Y, Xiong Z, Zheng J, Xu D, Zhu Z, Xiang J, Gan J, Nadia Raboanatahiry, Yin Y, Li M*. Genome-wide identification, structural analysis and new insights into late embryogenesis abundant (LEA) gene family formation pattern in Brassica napus. Scientific Reports, 2016, 6: 24265.
4. Wang X, Chen L, Wang A, Wang H, Tian J, Zhao X, Chao H, Zhao Y, Zhao W, Xiang J, Gan J, Li M*. Quantitative trait loci analysis and genome-wide comparison for silique related traits in Brassica napus. BMC Plant Biology, 2016, 16: 71.
5. Zhao W, Wang X, Wang H, Tian J, Li B, Chen L, Chao H, Long Y, Xiang J, Gan J, Liang W and Li M*. Genome-wide identification of QTL for seed yield and yield-related traits and construction of a high-density consensus map for QTL comparison in Brassica napus. Front. Plant Sci. 2016, 7:17.
6. Jawadayn Talib Alkooranee, Yongtai Yin, Tamarah Raad Aledan, Yingfen Jiang, Guangyuan Lu, Jiangsheng Wu and Maoteng Li*. Systemic Resistance to Powdery Mildew in Brassica napus (AACC) and Raphanus alboglabra (RRCC) by Trichoderma harzianum TH12. PLoS ONE, 2015, 10(11): e0142177.
7. Nadia Haingotiana Raboanatahiry, Yongtai Yin, Li Chen, Maoteng Li*. Genome-wide identification and Phylogenic analysis of kelch motif containing ACBP in Brassica napus. BMC Genomics, 2015, 16: 512.
8. Wang Xiaodong, Long Yan, Yin Yongtai, Zhang Chunyu, Gan Lu, Liu Liezhao, Yu Longjiang, Meng Jinling, Li Maoteng*. New insights into the genetic networks affecting seed fatty acid concentrations in Brassica napus. BMC Plant Biology, 2015, 15:91.
9. Wang Xiaodong, Wang Hao, Long Yan, Liu Liezhao, Zhao Yajun, Tian Jianhua, Zhao Weiguo, Li Baojun, Chen Li, Chao Hongbo, Li Maoteng *. Dynamic and comparative QTL analysis for plant height in different developmental stages of Brassica napus L. Theoretical and Applied Genetics, 2015, 128:1175-1192.
10. Gang Wu, Libin Zhang, Yongtai Yin, Jiangsheng Wu, Longjiang Yu, Yanhong Zhou* and Maoteng Li*. Sequencing, de novo assembly and comparative analysis of Raphanus sativus transcriptome. Frontiers in Plant Science, 2015, 6: 198.
11. Gan Lu, Zhang Chunyu, Wang Xiaodong, Wang Hao, Long Yan, Yin Yongtai, Li Dianrong, Tian Jianhua, Li Zaiyun, Lin zhiwei, Yu Longjiang, Li Maoteng*. The proteomic and comparative genomic analysis of two Brassica napus lines differing in oil content. Journal of Proteome Research, 2013, 12 (11): 4965–4978
12. Wang Xiaodong, Wang Hao, Long Yan, Li Dianrong, Yin Yongtai, Tian Jianhua, Chen Li, Liu Liezhao, Zhao Weiguo, Zhao Yajun, Yu Longjiang, Li Maoteng*. Identification of QTLs associated with oil content in a high-oil Brassica napus cultivar and construction of a high-density consensus map for QTLs comparison in B. napus. 2013, PLoS ONE, 8(12): e80569
13. Wu Geng, Li Maoteng*, Zhong Fangxu, Fu Chunhua, Sun Jing, Yu Longjiang. Lonicera confusa has an anatomical mechanism to respond to calcium-rich environment. Plant and Soil, 2011, 338: 343-353
14. Liu Jianmin, Li Dianrong, Yin Yongtai, Wang Hao, Li Maoteng*, Yu Longjiang. Δ6 Desaturase from Mortierella alpina: cDNA cloning, expression, and phylogenetic analysis. Biotechnology letters, 2011, 31: 1985-1991
15. Li Yun-tao, Li Mao-teng*, Fu Chu-hua, Zhou Peng-peng, Liu Jian-min, Yu Long-jiang*. Improvement of arachidonic acid and eicosapentaenoic acid production by increasing the copy number of the genes encoding fatty acid desaturase and elongase. Biotechnology letters, 2009, 31: 1011-1017
16. Wang Limei, Li Maoteng*, Jin Wenwen, Li Shuo, Zhang Shuaiqi, Yu Longjiang*. Variations in the components of Osmanthus fragrans Lour. essential oil at different stages of flowering. Food Chemistry, 2009,114(1): 233-236
17. Chen Xin, Li Maoteng*, Shi Jiaqing, Fu Donghui, Qian Wei, Meng Jinling. Analysis on gene expression profile of intersubgenomic hybrids and their parents in Brassica napus. Theoretical and Applied Genetics, 2008, 117: 1031-1040
18. Li M, X Chen, J L Meng. Potential of intersubgenomic heterosis in rapeseed production with a partial new-typed Brassica napus containing subgenome Ar from B. rapa and Cc from B. carinata. Crop Science, 2006, 46: 234-242
19. Li M, Li Z, Zhang C, Qian W, Meng J. Reproduction and cytogenetic characterization of interspecific hybrids derived from crosses between Brassica carinata and B. rapa. Theoretical and Applied Genetics, 2005, 110(7): 1284–1289
20. Li M, Qian W, Li Z and Meng J, Construction of novel Brassica napus genotypes through chromosomal substitution and elimination using interploid species hybridization. Chromosome Research, 2004, 12 (5): 417-426