Email: pingy@ hust.edu.cn
Academic Areas: Cell biology, Molecular biophysics
Research Interests: Signaling transduction, ER stress
PhD in Developmental Genetics, 2002, Wuhan University, Wuhan, China;
BA in Biology, 1996, Xinjiang Normal University, Xinjiang, China.
Associate Professor (2004-present); College of Life Science & Technology, HUST
Postdoc (2008-2009); Universite Victor Segalen Bordeaux 2, INSERM U889, Bordeaux, France
Postdoc (2002-2004); College of Chemistry and Molecular Science, Wuhan University
1. Li B, Pi Z, Liu L, Zhang B, Huang X, Hu P, Chevet E, Yi P, Liu J. FGF-2 Prevents Cancer Cells from ER Stress-Mediated Apoptosis via Enhancing Proteasome-mediated Nck Degradation. Biochem J. 2013, 452(1):139-145,
2. Yi P, Higa-nishiyama A, Taouji S, Bexiga MG, Marza E, Arma D, Castain C, Bail BL, Simpson J, Rosenbaum J, Balabaud C, Bioulac-Sage P, Blanc JF and Chevet E. Sorafenib- mediated targeting of the AAA+ ATPase p97/VCP leads to disruption of the secretory pathway, endoplasmic reticulum stress and hepatocellular cancer cell death. Mol Cancer Ther. 2012, 11(12): 2610-2620
3. Li B, Yi P, Zhang B, Xu C, Liu Q, Pi Z, Xu X, Chevet E, Liu J. Differences in endoplasmic reticulum stress signalling kinetics determine cell survival outcome through activation of MKP-1. Cell Signal. 2011, 23(1): 35-45
4. Jiang M, OuYang HD, Ruan P, Zhao H, Pi ZJ, Huang SL, Yi P, Crepin M. Chitosan derivatives inhibit cell proliferation and induce apoptosis in breast cancer cells. Anticancer Res. 2011, 31(4): 1321-1328.
5. Yi P, Nguyên DT, Higa-nishiyama A, Auguste P, Bouchecareilh M, Dominguez M, Bielmann R, Palcy S, Liu JF, Chevet E. MAPK scaffolding by BIT1 in the Golgi complex modulates stress resistance. J Cell Sci. 2010, 123:1060-1072
0700893: Cell Biology
1001101: Medical Cell Biology
Login and edit information
1. The mechanism underlying BIT1-mediated apoptosis induced by endoplasmic reticulum stress in tumor cells (NSFC 31371423, 2011-2013).
2. Cross-talk between GABAB receptor-mediated signaling and endoplasmic reticulum stress response (NSFC 20110189, 2014-2017).