2006- Pre Associate Professor, Natural products Chemistry and Natural medicinal and Food Science research, School of Life Science and Technology, Huazhong University, China
2013.12-2014.12 Visiting scholar, Department of Chemical Biology, Ernest Mario School of Pharmacy, Rutgers, The State University of New Jersey, Piscataway, NJ
2002-2005 Ph.D study, the major research fields of Dr. Zhao are plant secondary metabolism and biotechnological pharmacy. Further, her research was focus on studying taxol biosynthesis, an famous anti-cancer drug, through plant cell culture as well as Taxus plant.
1998-2001 M.S. degree, the major research is biodegradation of metal complex dyes (MCD) by fungi.
1995-1998. Research Faculty Member, Senior Engineer, School of Chemical Engineering and Pharmacy, Wuhan Institute of Technology, Wuhan, China. The major research field was on the studying of pharmaceutical intermediate.
1986-1988 Bachelor degree, the professional emphasis was on physical chemistry.
1984-1995 Middle School teacher in Chemical education. At Xiang Fang, Hubei, China.
(1) Hang Xu, Chun Fang Zhao, Gen Gen Tian a , Long Rui Qian,Long Jiang Yu. Characterization of active constituents in Pyracantha fortuneana fruit extract and their effects on hyperlipidaemia, obesity, and oxidative stress in rodents. Journal of Functional Foods，2016，22：278–290 （IF：3.973, A, co-first author and corresponding author ）DOI：10.1016/j.jff.2016.01.028
(2) Chun Fang Zhao, Guang Hao Song, Chun Hua Fu, Yan Shan Dong, Hang Xu, Hua Zhang, Long Jiang Yu. A systematic approach to expound the variations in taxane production under different dissolved oxygen conditions in Taxus chinensis cells. Plant Cell Reports，2015，DOI: 10.1007/s00299-015-1902-x （IF：3.088, A, co-first author），2016，35（3）：541-559
(3) Zhao C F, Lei D J, Song G H, Zhang H, Xu H, Yu L J., Characterisation of water-soluble proanthocyanidins of Pyracantha fortuneana fruit and their improvement in cell bioavailable antioxidant activity of quercetin. FOOD CHEMISTRY, 2015. 169: 484-491. （IF 4.052, A)
(4) Guang Hao Song; Chun Fang Zhao; Meng Zhang; Hua Zhang; Long Jiang Yu. Identification of key regulation steps and genes during the modification of functional groups of taxane core using metabolic profling assisted by transcriptome. Biotechnology Progress.2014. 30(2): 269-280.（IF 2.516，A, co-first author and corresponding author)
(5) Zhao C F, Li S, Li S J, Song G H, Yu L J. Extraction optimization approach to improve accessibility of functional fraction based on combination of total polyphenol, chromatographic profiling, and antioxidant activity evaluation: Pyracantha fortuneana fruit as an example. Journal of Functional Food, 2013, 5(2): 715-728 （IF 4.49，A, co-first author and corresponding author）
(6) Zhao Chunfang, Xiong Yin, Yu Longjiang*, Li Shuo and Wu Zeqiang. TLC and HPLC Methods to Follow the Synthesis of Vinorelbine. Journal of Chromatography Science. 2010, 48(8): 685-689.（IF SCI C）
(7) YouyuYan, Makoto Takemasa, ChunfangZhao, LongjiangYu, KatsuyoshiNishinari. Structure-gelation research on gallate analogs and xyloglucan by rheology,thermal analysis and NMR[J]. FoodHydrocolloids,2016, 52: 447-459. (IF: 3.858, A ).
(8) Yang, Chung S，Chen, Jayson X，Liu, Anna B，Wang, Hong，Lee, Marlon，
Yu, Siyuan，Zhao, Chunfang，Kuo, Ying Yi，Chi, Eric，Suh, Nanjoo.
Inhibition of PhIP/DSS-induced colon carcinogenesis by different forms of tocopherols in CYP1A-humanized mice. Cancer Research, 2015, 75(15 Supplement), 2814 （IF: 9.329, A）
(9)Wang, Hong-Bo，He, Feng，Lu, Ming-Bo，Zhao, Chun-Fang，Xiong, Li， Yu, Long-Jiang .High-quality lycopene overaccumulation via inhibition of gamma-carotene and ergosterol biosyntheses in Blakeslea trispora . Journal of Functional Foods，2014,7:435-442 (IF: 3.574, A)
(10) Li S T , Zhang P , Zhang M , Fu C H , Zhao C F, Dong Y S, Guo A Y , Yu L J,Transcriptional profile of Taxus chinensis cells in response to methyl jasmonate. BMC Genomics.2012; 13:295 doi:10.1186/1471-2164-13-295.（ IF 4.073）