1. Zhang Yan, Wei Wei, Das Gautom Kumar, Tan Thatt Yang Timothy*, Engineering Lanthanide-based Materials for Nanomedicine, Journal of Photochemistry and Photobiology C: Photochemistry Reviews, 2014, 20, 71-96.
2. Zhang Yan, Das Gautom Kumar, Vimalan Vijayaragavan, Xu Qing Chi, Parasuraman Padmanabhan, Kishore K. Bhakoo, Subramanian Tamil Selvan*, Tan Thatt Yang Timothy*，“Smart” Theranostic Lanthanide Nanoprobes with Simultaneous Up-conversion Fluorescence and Tunable T1-T2 Magnetic Resonance Imaging Contrast and Near-Infrared Activated Photodynamic Therapy, Nanoscale, 2014，6，12609 -12617.
3. Wei Wei, Yan Zhang, Rui Chen, Julian Goggi, Na Ren, Ling Huang, Kishore K. Bhakoo, Handong Sun, Timothy Thatt Yang Tan*, Cross Relaxation Induced Pure Red Upconversion in Activator- and Sensitizer-Rich Lanthanide Nanoparticles, Chemistry of Materials 2014, 26, 5183-5186.
4. Zhang Yan, Lin Jing Dong, Vimalan Vijayaragavan, Kishore K. Bhakoo, Tan Thatt Yang Timothy*, Tuning sub-10 nm Single-phase NaMnF3 Nanocrystals as Ultrasensitive Hosts for Pure Intense Fluorescence and Excellent T1 Magnetic Resonance Imaging, Chemical Communications, 2012, 48, 10322-10324.
5. Xu Qing Chi, ※ Zhang Yan., ※ Tan Ming Jie, Liu Yang, Yuan Shao Jun, Choong Cleo, Nguan Soon Tan, Tan Thatt Yang Timothy*, Anti-cAngptl4 Ab-conjugated N-TiO2/NaYF4:Yb,Tm Nanocomposite for Near Infrared-Triggered Drug Release and Enhanced Targeted Cancer Cell Ablation, Advanced Healthcare Materials, 2012, 1 (4), 470-474.
The authors contribute equally to this work
1. Zhang Yan, Vimalan Vijayaragavan, Das Gautom Kumar, Kishore K. Bhakoo, Tan Thatt Yang Timothy*, Single-phase NaDyF4:Tb3+ Nanocrystals as Multifunctional Contrast Agent in High Field Magnetic Resonance and Optical Imaging, European Journal of Inorganic Chemistry, 2012, p2044-2048.
2. Gautom Kumar Das, Yan Zhang, Loyola D’Silva, Parasuraman Padmanabhan, Boon Chin Heng, Joachim Say Chye Loo, Subramanian Tamil Selvan, Kishore K. Bhakoo, Timothy Thatt Yang Tan*, Single-Phase Dy2O3:Tb3+ Nanocrystals as Dual-Modal Contrast Agent for High Field Magnetic Resonance and Optical Imaging, Chemistry of Materials, 2011, 23，2439–2446.