PhD in Molecular Biology and Genetics,1995, Cornell University;
BA in Molecular Biology, 1989, University of Wisconsin-Madison.
Full Professor (2011-present);College of Life Science&Technology, Huazhong University of Science and Technology.
Postdoctoral（1995-2000），Stanford University School of Medicine
1. Generation of an algorithm based on minimal gene sets to clinically subtype triple negative breast cancer patients. Ring BZ, et al. BMC Cancer. 2016.
2. Expression of a-Tocopherol-Associated protein (TAP) is associated with clinical outcome in breast cancer patients.Wang X, et al. BMC ClinPathol. 2015
3. Jing W, Zongjie H, Denggang F, Na H, Bin Z, Aifen Z, Xijiang H, Cong Y, Yunping D, Ring HZ, Ring BZ. Mitochondrial mutations associated with aminoglycoside ototoxicity and hearing loss susceptibility identified by meta-analysis. 2015 Feb; 52(2)
4. Analysis of Social and Genetic Factors Influencing Heterosexual Transmission of HIV within Serodiscordant Couples in the Henan Cohort.Zhu Q, Zhu P, Zhang Y, Li J, Ma X, Li N, Wang Q, Xue X, Luo L, Li Z, Ring HZ, Ring BZ, Su L.PLoS One. 2015 Jun 11;10(6):e0129979. doi: 10.1371/journal.pone.0129979. eCollection 2015.
5. Expression of a-Tocopherol-Associated protein (TAP) is associated with clinical outcome in breast cancer patients.Wang X, Ring BZ, Seitz RS, Ross DT, Woolf K, Beck RA, Hicks DG, Yeh S.BMC Clin Pathol. 2015 Dec 9;15:21. doi: 10.1186/s12907-015-0021-5. eCollection 2015