College of Life Science and Technology, Huazhong University of Science & Technology, Associate Professor (2012-Present);
College of Life Science and Technology, Huazhong University of Science & Technology, Lecturer (2010-2012);
College of Life Science and Technology, Huazhong University of Science & Technology, Postdoctor (2008-2010);
Wuhan Centres for Disease Prevention and Control, Technician (1999-2002)
1. Yan K, Liu F, Chen Q, Ke M, Huang X, Hu W, Zhou B, Zhang X, Yu H*. Pyrolysis characteristics and kinetics of lignin derived from enzymatic hydrolysis residue of bamboo pretreated with white-rot fungus. Biotechnology for Biofuels, 2016, 9:76.
2. Yu H, Liu F, Ke M, et al. Thermogravimetric analysis and kinetic study of bamboo waste treated by Echinodontium taxodii using a modified three-parallel-reactions model. Bioresource Technology, 2015, 185:324-330.
3. Shi L, Ma F, Han Y, Zhang X, Yu H*. Removal of sulfonamide antibiotics by oriented immobilized laccase on Fe3O4 nanoparticles with natural mediators. Journal of Hazardous Materials, 2014, 279(14):203-211.
4. Song L, Ma F, Zeng Y, Zhang X, Yu H*. The promoting effects of manganese on biological pretreatment with Irpex lacteus and enzymatic hydrolysis of corn stover. Bioresource Technology, 2013, 135(14):89-92.
5. Du W, Yu H*, Song L, et al. The promoting effect of byproducts from Irpex lacteus on subsequent enzymatic hydrolysis of bio-pretreated cornstalks. Biotechnology for Biofuels, 2011, 4:1-8.
6. Yu H, Du W, Zhang J, et al. Fungal treatment of cornstalks enhances the delignification and xylan loss during mild alkaline pretreatment and enzymatic digestibility of glucan. Bioresource Technology, 2010, 101(17):6728-6734.
7. Yu H, Song L, Ke J, Xu C, et al. Evaluation of white-rot fungi-assisted alkaline/ oxidative pretreatment of corn straw undergoing enzymatic hydrolysis by cellulase. Journal of Bioscience and Bioengineering, 2010, 110(6):660-664.
8. Yu H, Guo G, Zhang X*, et al. The effect of biological pretreatment with the selective white-rot fungus Echinodontium taxodii on enzymatic hydrolysis of softwoods and hardwoods. Bioresource Technology, 2009, 100(21):5170-5175.